Part 1
Admittedly, I have become addicted to gay sauna ever since my first sauna experience years ago. It was kindof eye-opening and thrill-filled that such place actually exists and offers a location where gay men come together to enjoy mutual sexual pleasures. Though you may not find the 'perfect' match or your dream guy at saunas, I must say that most of the time, the choices were surprisingly good. Well, it also depends on your personal taste on male physics. Some like boyish looks, while many go for strong masculine bulks. As for me, I appreciate and gaga over nice lean bods. Not the huge bodies which seems to be ready for boy-building contests off course. Nonetheless, clean friendly looks with pleasant bods can easily melt my fortress. Not that I am picky or hard-to-please, I am sure that not everyone is satisfied with just ANYTHING that have f*ck. LOL.
Sauna is a good place for one to face lots of eye-candies. Compared to many years ago when sauna business was at baby-step stage (did not appear like mushrooms everywhere as today), patrons were generally young adults (25 years and up). You should considered yourself super lucky to get fucked by or fuck a young fresh undergrate lad. Now? It is not uncommon that as young as 20 year-old boys are found prancing at saunas. And with the K-pop fever exploding in Thailand, these young chaps are in demand. Sauna is a place for them to check ratings. No blame to the business operators though, young boys nowadays are more keen about sex (and their sexualities) given copious sensuous media and means to discover themselves at such young age. I do not know if letting them determine if they wanted to be come 'krateoy' at secondary school and permitting them to wear makeup and to dress liberally would do good. I know about liberty and personal freedom, but these young 15-18 year-old kids won't know a thing about the big choices they are 'allowed' to make. It's all about their hormones and curiosity and whatever. Well, it is not my problem now.......
Coming back to my topic, where was I? Oh yes, my first sauna experience. It was a coincidence that I came across a non-Thai gay web board where gay encounter posts were damn interesting and horny. There was one that mention about a 'place' in Bangkok where the poster could actually find sex. It was new to me. It didn't mention the word sauna. I was curious and thought it must be some kindof pub. So I traced for that place with little information given and wanted to see for myself. It took me quite a while to gather my courage, packed my horniness, and went on a trip to find that heavenly gay place! Though the post did not give the exact location, it mentioned only the district. From there, I presumed that it must be easy to find (which was proven otherwise). In the 1st trial, I took a BTS train and actually walked along the main road to find the place. It was not that tiring as the adventure was at night, but the thoughts and imaginations about what the place would look like ran crazily in my head. Will I recognize if I met it? Of course I did not succeed. Can you believe that I also called Bug directory and got telephone its number! On the 2nd trial, I hired a taxi motorcycle and found the place. Indeed, it was far from where I got off BTS station--non-walking distance, and further, located in a small soi. I didn't dare to enter, still. I didn't get off the motorcycle and told the driver to go back to BTS station as I wanted to go home...! Oh my god. What a failure! Could anyone be more funny that this!? Well, I was so stupid. But as I could no longer hold my curiosity, I made my 3rd trip there again. And this time, I made sure that at least I got to know what that place was, or meant to be. Remember, I didn't expect it to be a sauna or least had any idea about such simply gay sex house. This time, I actually went in. It was one of the most daring thing or decision I made (which was never regretted).
I was greeted with casual smiles by staffs at the counter. Asked stupidly what 'happened' in here, the staffs told me jokingly...karaoke, Thai showers, small gym room, dark room (interesting), video room (good), condom (huh!?), and sex of course (wow, that's it!). I smiled in accepting what I was in now. Paid 99 BTH and got the key to my locker, I walked past the entrance, held my breath and opened the door, a door which led me to another side of my gay world....
Part2
It was indeed a decisive move which broke me free into a world of gay fantasy. I felt like a child who is holding a brand new toy, in anticipation of something unimaginable. Up and until then, I was still a virgin--never had a real sex before. Definitely, I had encountered soft ones or quickies like BJ and caressing. No penetration. I had no idea what it is like to get fucked or fuck someone. I saw it in porn sites how painful it may be. I think I like to suck cocks and get sucked. I sucked and tasted cum before: my own and others. Still, the action of fucking was beyond me.
This time would be different. I smelled fun and sexual drive in the air. The Beach Sauna was the 1st place where I learnt another lesson of a grown-up boy venturing into the never-ending loop of gay ride. The place was neatly decorated, not too much but with the air of Thainess. It was a 2-story wooden house. The karaoke was at the lounge where you paid only 5 BTH a song. Of course, there ought to be good singers who showed off their talents and gained attention or seductive looks of on-coming preys. Outside, there was a pool which I never swam in. It was a pretty decent pool but who knows how clean the water was. Besides, sauna is never meant a place for me to exercise...in that manner. If you walk pass the pool, you can find an old-style Thai shower consisting of a couple of โอ่งมังกร where you can shower with ขัน naked in the open air. Of course this section was behind a concrete room which later I found it to be dark shower room cubicles. Before I forget, there were dry sauna room and one stem room just near the pool area which I seldom made use of. Heat makes me uncomfortable and the feeling of sweat is inappropriate for me to continue with my hunt.
Upstairs are more interesting. People would get undressed in the locker room, wrap towel around their waist (naked night was not heard of then yet), take a shower and proceed upstairs for fun. Usually, I would stay at the 1st floor (karaoke lounge) to view the guests and decide whom to go for. The dim light upstairs practically disallowed clear vision and, moreover, I wanted to see my catch before making the next step. The staircase beside the karaoke booth led to the 2nd floor. The light was barely visible and one required some time to adjust to the dark environment. This dimness hid almost 50% of one imperfection. Good? Well, I'm ok with that. As long as the guy is good in physique with good facial appearance (which I can still make out in that light condition), sex is on the way. There were around 15 individual rooms but only half of them are workable: with working light and door locks. In the room, you can find a bed mattress, tissue paper and a bottle of lube.
Video room was interesting at first. The movies were not that good and the glaring light from the TV hurt my eyes. I used to go in there to look at those viewers who were, inevitable, aroused and horny from the video. It was also a place for me to frant and make my presence. Besides that, it will be more productive searching for preys than sitting like couch potatoes at sauna. The dark room is a highlight of this place. I have never seen it so clearly in good lighting. My guess, most likely, this small room consisted of 3 long sofas. People could grop, suck and have sex in there. It was so sexy and thrilling to fuck or get sucked by unknown faces. Of course, the trick is to never try to know who you were with just now, else you will have a shock and lost that fun! The soft moans and quiet moves simply stirred up horny urges. If you are not prepared for this and prefer decent looking picks, I suggest selecting the chosen pair in the corridors. Then you will be less disappointed by the quality of your catch. For me? Adventures in the dark room once in a while do me good.
Well, I was addicted to sex and became a regular patron of The Beach ever since. I never knew that sex could be so simple and easy. Keep your body fit and in-shape could attract lots of attentions. You become the chooser, but once in a while among other choices of some. Live with it. Gay life is just about this when love is not in the equation. Frankly, I firmly held the notion never to get into guy-guy relationship and sex in sauna is just a one-time thingy. ONS. No long string relationship or commitment. A free market. I come here not to look for bf...just sex. I know that many guys there somehow deeply yearn for true relationships. How sad. I don't blame them. Having found one's true life partner is everyone's ultimate goal. But not here, at least not for me. However, after so many trips and countless sex here, I slipped and merged myself into one (one and only) tricky relationship with a guy, whom I cherished companion and life lessons by knowing him. It was not a mistake, but a valuable lesson about gay life. I will elaborate later..which you will hardly belief that such person exists.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น